Saturday, January 10, 2015

UnTextbook plan

(Image Information: A cover to one of the many
translations to Ovid's Metamorphoses; Source:
PaperBackSwap)

Week 2: Ovid I

For weeks two and three, I will read both weeks about Classical Greece. I was hoping to get to read and learn more about many Greek myths.

Week 3: Ovid II

My only disappointment about reading the second part of the Metamorphoses is that I won't get to read part III next week.

Week 4: Ancient Egypt

Following up with Ovid, I am interested to read more myths from a different culture.

Week 5: Tales of Bidpai

Since I am pretty impartial either way, I will choose my second week to be about India. While these are more fables than myths, I am still looking forward to them.

Week 6: Japanese Mythology

Week 7: Brer Rabbit

Week 8: ---

Week 9: Alaska (Judson)

Week 10: Tejas Stories

Week 11: Canterbury Tales

Week 12: Celtic Tales

Week 13: Dante's Inferno

Week 14: Grimm (Ashliman)

No comments:

Post a Comment